How Christianity helped to ruin my life, and how a failed relationship helped to save me. This memoir is a fictionalized account of how I became religious, how doubts were sown, and how I sloughed off the manacles of superstition. Names have been changed, descriptions altered, and images blurred in order to protect the guilty.
- Beijing Diary: A Writer’s Life in China January 25, 2021
- Beijing Diary: Heightened Alert January 18, 2021
- Musings on Quotes Commonly Attributed to Epicurus, Marcus Antonius Aurelius, Seneca, and Others. January 11, 2021
- Plans for the New Year January 4, 2021
- A New Year is Upon Us December 29, 2020
Collette on Where the Hell I’ve… Bertram Sharp on Excerpts from the Revised Nove… Buy tegretol online on A Bit of News and a Web Comic… 100 datings on About those Reviews…. updating capes on About those Reviews….