How Christianity helped to ruin my life, and how a failed relationship helped to save me. This memoir is a fictionalized account of how I became religious, how doubts were sown, and how I sloughed off the manacles of superstition. Names have been changed, descriptions altered, and images blurred in order to protect the guilty.
- A New Edition is On the Way October 1, 2020
- My Martial Arts Practice July 19, 2020
- Another Excerpt from a Work in Progress: “And Where Is She Who Treads Upon the Sea?” July 12, 2020
- Preview of an Upcoming Novella: “And Where Is She Who Treads Upon the Sea?” July 5, 2020
- From Nabu’s Ignominy: JACK June 28, 2020
Bertram Sharp on Excerpts from the Revised Nove… Buy tegretol online on A Bit of News and a Web Comic… 100 datings on About those Reviews…. updating capes on About those Reviews…. datingsitebuilder sc… on About those Reviews….